- Get out of the madness of Manhattan and into The Bronx's peaceful 250-acre Botanical Garden, one of the best in the world!
- Enjoy some great exhibitions and programs along the way, plus roses, azaleas, cherry trees, magnolias, a 1930s rock garden, and more
- Rest your feet and take the tram ride around the garden, then relax in one of the two on-site cafes, both offering great food, snacks and drinks
New York may be a city of skyscrapers - but they're not all that grows in Gotham! The New York Botanical Garden is a stunning living museum that takes you straight to the great, green outdoors. Stroll, sniff and enjoy the 250 acres at your leisure!
Breathe in, breathe out. The rush of New York can wait for a while! This blooming marvelous National Historic Landmark is one of the best botanical gardens in the world. It's also the biggest one in any city in the United States.
Smell the roses, the multi-colored azalea blossoms, more than 200 flowering cherry trees, and the sweet-scented magnolia blooms. Explore the rock garden, built in the 1930s, and stroll to the meditative soundtrack of a cascading waterfall.
It's not just a pretty garden. The New York Botanical Garden is also a renowned plant research and conservation organization. Take advantage of the knowledge in the form of exhibitions and programming as you walk among the flora.
- Access to current exhibitions
- Access to Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
- Access to Everett Children’s Adventure Garden
- Access to Rock Garden (seasonal)and Native Plant Garden
- Tram tour
- Access to garden grounds
- Access to the Art Gallery, Arthur & Janet Ross Gallery and Britton Science Rotunda and Gallery
- Food and drinks
- After hour programs
Swap your smartphone voucher at any entry gate for an All-Garden Pass Admission at the Visitor Center, located at 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458, or Mosholu Gate.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
- Metro: B, D, or 4 to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. From the station, take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
- Metro-North Railroad: Take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
- Parking: Visitor parking is $15 per vehicle. Enter via the Conservatory Gate entrance at 2900 Southern Boulevard for onsite parking. During peak hours, off-site parking at NYBG’s Parking Garage (401 Bedford Park Blvd) or Fordham University may be used if the onsite lot is full. Please follow the signage and note the NYBG staff members directing traffic on peak visit days
We were told there lot was full but they have a parking garage across the street.
They did not tell us the parking garage was $20.00