- See the sights from Brooklyn to Midtown — all in 90 minutes. Or hop-on and off and make a whole day of this watery tour of the city
- Get off at any of the four stops throughout the trip to visit the spots you want
- Snap a ton of great photos of the New York skyline. You can even get photos of the New Jersey skyline, if that's your thing
New York's iconic yellow checkered cab takes on a whole new look for the life aquatic. During your tour in a water-bound yellow cab you’ll get a whole new view of the city. And with the freedom to hop on and off at will, you'll get to see the whole city, and travel by water.
Grab your camera and hail this unique water taxi. Running rings around New York, this checkered yellow cab/boat hybrid will whisk you around the Big Apple.
On nice days grab a seat on the upper deck and start snapping pics of the iconic New York skyline. If the weather isn't cooperating, you can cozy up in the climate-controlled interior, as the 90-minute full loop scoots to four different piers.
Along the way, you'll see the city’s most popular neighborhoods, waterfront attractions and bridges. Highlights include the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade, the 9/11 Memorial and many more.
The taxi departs from midtown’s Pier 83 at 42nd street and the Hudson River. It then proceeds to Battery Park, with the option to visit the World Trade Center site, including the 9/11 Memorial and the 9/11 Tribute Center.
Additionally, you’ll also be able to get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty — one of America’s greatest national treasures.
- All-day access to the Water Taxis
Show your smartphone ticket when you board the water taxi. You can hop on and off as often as you like.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
First stop: Pier 83, West 42nd Street, Midtown Manhattan.
- Subway: Line 7 to 34th Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station or Line A, C or E to 42 St - Port Authority Bus Terminal + 15 minutes walk
- Bus: M12 to 12 Av/w 40 Street or M50 to 12 Av/w 42 Street Island
Water Taxi Stops
- Pier 83, W 42nd St: 10:00, 11:10, 12:20, 13:30, 14:40, 15:50 and 17:00
- Battery Park, Slip 6: 10:20, 11:30, 12:40, 13:50, 15:00, 16:10 and 17:20
- South Street Seaport, Slip A: 10:30, 11:40, 12:50, 14:00, 15:10, 16:20 and 17:25 (last stop)
- Pier 1 - DUMBO: 10:40, 11:50, 13:00, 14:10, 15:20 and 16:30
Un moyen original de déplacement pour découvrir Big Apple
Sería genial si van incorporando nuevas paradas ya que las que hay están muy bien aunque son pocas.