- Join the 35 million people of all ages, languages and cultures who've seen the Blue Man Group, here in their original home - New York City's Astor Place Theatre!
- Witness a hilarious show full of lights, weird sounds and lots of hilarious sight gags
- Head to the lobby after the show for a meet-and-greet and a photo with the Blue Man Group
There's a lot of weirdness in New York City, but this bunch of blue guys tops it all. See the famous Blue Man Group at the Astor Place Theatre, where everyone’s part of the theatrical action. Don't forget to stop by the lobby afterward for a meet-and-greet and photo op!
They're bold, they're bald, they're blue, and they're looking to entertain you! See the Blue Man Group at their original home - New York City's Astor Place Theatre.
Don't speak English? No problem, neither do the Blue Men! This show is actually perfect for non-English speakers as there's no spoken language in the show at all - just a whole load of lights, sounds and stuff to make you laugh.
The Blue Man Group are always up for a photo op in the lobby after the show, so go and say hi. Just don't expect them to speak - we're not sure if they actually can.
- Entrance to the show
- Food and drinks (discounts available at nearby restaurants and bars)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office inside the theater
- You can pick up your ticket anytime after completing your booking, but must do so at least 30 minutes before the start of the show!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: B, D, F, M, N, R, 6 to Astor Place Station
- Bus: M101, M102, M2, M3, M5 and M13 to Astor Place
Opening Hours - Box Office
- Daily, 11:00 - 20:00
- Tourism Sales Office: Mon-Fri, 10:00 - 18:00
Zum Service, der Abwicklung und der Funktionalität von Tiqets sei gesagt, sämtliche Buchungen haben hervorragend und auch spontan geklappt.
Gerne wieder ...
5 Sterne Plus