- Spend 2 hours sailing around the Hudson on a comfy boat with panoramic views from all angles
- Tap your feet to the tunes from a live DJ spinning you and your shipmates a custom soundtrack
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more
Hit the Hudson like the Manhattanites do, and have a nautical toast to the end of another great day in the Big Apple! This Hornblower happy hour cruise features drinks, snacks, top tunes and big city skyline views all made to order, you're guaranteed to feel Alive After Five!
Hornblower’s Alive After Five is the best way to blend your New York City sightseeing with a few drinks and bonus good vibes from a live DJ!
Drink in the New York City skyline panoramas along with any drinks you choose to buy, and see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more.
Alive After Five gets you happy on the Hudson for a different kind of evening in the Big Apple.
- 2-hour NYC Happy Hour Cruise
- Live, onboard DJ entertainment
- Food and drinks (available at the bar on board)
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure by showing your smartphone ticket to the crew at Pier 15
- Departure is at 18:00, boarding starts at 17:30
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.