Tickets for Berchtesgadener Land, Obersalzberg & Eagle's Nest: Roundtrip from Munich
Discover the beautiful mountains where history's ugliest chapter was written
- Take a scenic drive up the beautiful mountain of Obersalzberg - where Hitler and his High Command planned the atrocities of the Third Reich
- Visit the NS-Documentation Center, and see amazing historical exhibits detailing Obersalzberg's defining place in world history
- Explore The Eagle's Nest, a conspicuous looking building perched on top of Obersalzberg, where Hitler and Eva Braun spent their holidays
It's hard to imagine the peaceful Alpine beauty of Bavaria's mountaintops could ever be the scene for evil to be hatched, but this bright unspoiled wilderness has a sinister past. Turn the clocks back to 1930s Germany, and discover the place where Europe's darkest hour was planned.
Visit the NS-Documentation Center and get a harrowing reminder of the crimes against humanity that were concocted by Hitler and the Nazi party.
It's almost impossible to fathom how Europe's post-war scars can be traced to such a place of tranquil beauty. But this was the place where Hitler and members of the Nazi High Command met in secret to discuss plans for the Third Reich's domination of Europe and the world.
See the famous Eagle's Nest perched precariously on top of Obersalzberg. The remoteness of the location meant it was a safe venue for Hitler's inner circle to meet.
But his fear of heights meant that he actually hated the place - leave it to Hitler to hate anything beautiful. The building is now a restaurant and visitor center.
- 10-hour roundtrip from Munich to Berchtesgadener Land in an air-conditioned bus
- Visit of the Obersalzberg Documentation Center & Eagle's Nest
- Visit of Berchtesgaden
- Live commentary on the bus in English and German
- Special bus & elevator bringing you to the Eagle's Nest (€20)
- Admission fee at the Obersalzberg Documentation Center
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point to have it scanned and enter the bus
- The bus departs from Munich Central Station, in front of the Karstadt department store
- Departure is at 08:30, make sure to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure! Seats are given on a first-come, first-served basis
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it" - Winston Churchill