- Learn traditional Russsian bread and cake making techniques in the Bread Museum
- Find out the significance of those stacking wooden dolls and more at the Museum of Russian Toys, and deconstruct a Kalashnikov AK-47 at the Weapons Museum
- Get spooky with the kids and dive into Russian folklore at The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
This hot Kremlin Izmailovo Museums Combo Ticket gets you into the Bread Museum, the Museum of Russian Toys, The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga and the Weapons Museum. No fuss, no hidden costs, just culture.
Snap up this Kremlin Izmailovo Museums Combo Ticket and see four of the top must-see museums in Moscow, from bread, to Russian toys, to weapons!
Take a tour of Russia's tasty history of bread, cake and pastry making. Learn some traditional production methods, indulge in a baking workshop and jot down some special recipes.
Museum of Russian Toys
Bring out your inner child wrapped in another slightly bigger inner child in this veritable toy box. See Russian matryoshka dolls, learn the significance of toy birds with weirdly elongated necks, see clay and wooden toys and even paint your own doll!
The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
Bad witch Baba Yaga has been spooking little kids across Eastern Europe for centuries, living in a hut circled by a fence of skulls. Sample some sorcery with a Yagushi potion tasting, be wowed by the goblin's choice of design and make a wish! Kids love it.
Handle over 30 real guns from Russia, Europe and America, dating from the late 19th century to the present day. Hold real rifles, handguns, and machine guns in your hands and feel like a badass. You can even learn how to take apart a Kalashnikov AK-47 and put it back together - like some sort of Cold War sleeper agent!
- Entrance to the Bread Museum
- Entrance to the Museum of Russian Toys
- Entrance to The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
- Entrance to the Weapons Museum
- Audio guide (available for an extra fee)
- Guided tour
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh
- You'll receive a paper ticket for every museum
- You can visit the museums on different days, please check the opening hours before going
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.