- Discover the special place bread holds in Russian society and browse an exhibition of over 1,000 bread variants and baking instruments
- Learn the art of cake decorating, blini making, and bagel baking
- See how bread making techniques and recipes have evolved over the centuries
If there is one museum in Moscow you knead to see, it's the Bread Museum! Located in the cultural center at Kremlin Izmailovo, The Bread Museum takes you on a tour of the history of Russian bread, cake and pastry making.
Enjoy the traditional welcome ceremony of bread and salt - a classic Russian greeting that has been around for centuries.
An experienced master breadmaker will be your guide to the enormous collection of roughly 1,000 exhibits on display here. See how breadmaking techniques and recipes have evolved over the centuries, and notice how many of the instruments once used in the process are still around today.
Learn Russian cake-making and decorating techniques, discover the secret to the perfect bagel, and learn why Russian pancakes (blini) are the ultimate pancakes.
A gingerbread-making masterclass is also available for anyone who wants to really impress!
- Entrance to the Bread Museum
- Audio guide (available onsite in English and Mandarin, for an additional fee)
- Individual guide (available onsite for an additional fee)
- Gingerbread masterclass (available onsite for an additional fee)
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Kremlin Izmailovo Museums: Combo Ticket
From bread to toys to weapons, see 4 of the top museums in the Kremlin Izmailovo
Vodka History Museum
Explore a world of Russian vodka and see over 1,000 varieties!
The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
Meet Russia's most infamous witch and make a wish