- See the Rock of Monaco, Fontvieille, Monte-Carlo, Port Hercule and more
- Get around Monaco fuss-free with a 1 or 2-day pass, covering 12 stops, plus access to the Bateau Bus
- Learn about Monaco with fact-packed audio commentary on the bus
No need to race Grand Prix-style round Monaco! The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Monaco will get you there in good time, and tell you about the sites along the way. Use your ticket for 1 or 2 days and see Monaco's top sites like the Rock of Monaco, Fontvieille, Monte-Carlo and more!
See Monaco the right way - from the top of the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Monaco.
With a 1 or 2-day pass you can take advantage of 12 stops, all close to the best attractions. Helpful audio commentary explains what you're seeing in the language of your choice.
Count the million dollar luxury yachts in the harbor at Port Hercule. Take the lift to the Terraces of the Casino, enter the Rainier III Auditorium and more.
Your pass also includes the Bateau Bus, a nifty solar/electric bus boat that puts the breeze in your hair while you see the city from the water.
- Access to the Hop-on, Hop-off buses of Monaco for 1 or 2 consecutive days (depending on your choice)
- Access to the bus-boat (Bateau Bus)
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you want!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Bateau Bus
- 2) Jardin Japonais
- 3) Sporting
- 4) Villa Sauber
- 5) Monte-Carlo Casino
- 6) Grimaldi / SNCF Railway Station
- 7) Place du Palais
- 8) Musée Océanographique
- 9) Roseraie Princesse Grace
- 10) Stade Louis II
- 11) Princess Stéphanie (Rascasse)
- 12) Digue Croisière (Cruise Terminal) transit to the bus every 15 minutes 09:00-18:30