- Travel by air-conditioned coach from Milan to Cinque Terre, 5 medieval towns on one of Italy's most stunning coastlines
- Take a train trip from Manarola to Monterosso, explore vineyards, fishing ports and more, and choose a local restaurant for lunch
- Cruise from Monterosso to La Spezia and see Cinque Terre from the sea - the views are pure magic from a boat!
Join a guide for a tour of this UNESCO World Heritage site on one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of coastline. Cinque Terre's five unique medieval towns boast ancient homes, castles and churches, monasteries, Roman villas and ancient architecture! Includes all transport from Milan and back.
Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre, which means five lands, those being Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Perched on a steep stretch of cliffs, people have been farming on the slopes of Cinque Terre for over a thousand years!
Join your English-speaking guide and group in Milan, and travel for a day along the coast of the Ligurian Sea - one of Italy's most beautiful sights. Take your time exploring Manarola - maybe a stroll through the vineyards, or a photo shoot around the fishing boats along the piers?
Catch the train to Monterosso al Mare for some beach time and get yourself a delicious lunch at one of the little tavernas. Catch some rays from a pretty terrace and watch the locals going about their days. Then board a boat for a 90 minute cruise to La Spezia, which will give you the picture-perfect shots of Cinque Terre sloping down into the sea.
A truly magical expedition from Milan.
- Transport by an air-conditioned coach from Milan to Manarola
- Train trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- Cruise from Monterosso to La Spezia
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up
- Food & drinks
- Go to Zani Viaggi's agency at the Milan Visitor Center and show your smartphone ticket
- The tour starts at 07:00. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.