- Browse 130 works from around Italy and the world by the internationally renowned maestro of modern art, Carlo Carrà
- See Carrà's early experiments in divisionist art, and learn how his approach morphed over time into Futurism and Metaphysical art
- Works displayed include The Metaphysical Muse, Summer, The Drunken Gentleman, Swimmers, and many more
Come face to face with Milanese maestro Carlo Carrà at the spectacular new exhibition of the painter's work, presented by the Royal Palace of Milan. See his most iconic works on loan from galleries around Italy and the world, all together for the first time in nearly 30 years at Palazzo Reale.
Widely considered to be the father of Futurism, and the co-founder of Metaphysical painting, Carlo Carrà is one of the most important artists of the 20th century. This exhibition traces his prolific career through his seminal artworks.
Feast your eyes on works from Carrà's divisionist experiments, and the masterpieces that elevated him to one of the greatest exponents of Futurism and Metaphysical painting.
With over 130 works brought in from galleries around Italy and the world, this is a rare opportunity to experience the raw genius of one of modern art's great masters up close.
- Entrance to the Carlo Carrà Exhibition at the Royal Palace of Milan
- Audio guide in English and Italian
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office
- Access to the exhibition is from Piazzetta Reale
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.