- Take the whole family for a fun day of coasters, Virtual Reality rides and more at Mexico City's best theme park with transport included
- Get amazing panoramic views of Mexico City on the SkyScreamer, which flies you on a swing at 74 meters
- Battle against Lex Luthor and more comic-book villains in the Battle for Metropolis, a 4D ride the whole family will love
Crazy about adrenaline kicks? Get into Six Flags Mexico, a world-class theme park in Mexico City. A day here promises (and delivers!) rollercoaster rides, panoramic views of the surroundings, 4D and VR experiences, and a whole lot of family fun! Transport from central Mexico City is included.
A family that screams together, stays together. Take advantage of the free transport from downtown Mexico City to Six Flags!
New for 2018, the Wonder Woman Coaster promises a free-falling fiesta and a vertical ascent of more than 34 meters! The SkyScreamer flies even higher at 74 meters, giving you breathtaking panoramic views of Mexico City below you.
Join forces with Batman, Superman et al and battle Lex Luthor, as part of the Justice League in the Battle for Metropolis 4D adventure. Then, hit the Boomerang - so named because you run the track forwards ... and then backward!
And that's not all! Not even close. With heaps more rides, games and attractions, there's never a dull moment at Six Flags!
- Admission to Six Flags
- Transfer from one of 3 possible pickup points in central Mexico City and back
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available on site for an extra fee)
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at one of the meeting points
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure!
- Departures: Entrance of Auditorio Nacional: 09:00. Entrance of Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma: 09:20. Entrance of Palacio de Bellas Artes on Avenida Hidalgo: 10:00
- The bus back to Mexico City leaves at 18:30
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Pickup Points
- Metro: Line 7 to Auditorio
- Bus: Lines 76, 76-A, 76-A-X or 76-X to Avenida Paseo De La Reforma - Auditorio Nacional
Hotel NH Reforma
- Metro: Line 1 to Sevilla or Cuauhtémoc
- Bus: Line 1 to Insurgentes or lines 19 or 19-A to Eje 2 Poniente Florencia - Reforma
Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Metro: Line 8 to Bellas Artes or line 2 to Bellas Artes
- Bus: Line 4 to Bellas Artes