- Hop aboard a bus and travel across Mexico City to one of its most sacred sites of worship
- A bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish) will tell you the amazing history of the Basilica and its many purported apparitions
- See the original cloak of Juan Diego, emblazoned with the image Our Lady of Guadalupe, and observe a mass at one of Catholicism's most holy sites
Make a pilgrimage to one of the most sacred places in the Catholic world, and fill your cup with the divine architecture and spiritual ambiance of the Basilica of Guadalupe. The site of many reported apparitions of the Virgin Mary, millions of pilgrims flock to the Basilica every year to pray, and marvel at the magnificent building.
Hop aboard a bus and make your way across Mexico City to experience one of the capital's truest marvels. The Basilica of Guadalupe is one of the holiest places for Catholics in the world; it's also one of the city's most impressive buildings!
A bilingual (English and Spanish) tour guide will spirit you around La Villa de Guadalupe plaza, giving you chapter and verse on the fabled history of religious apparitions that inspired the building of the Basilica.
Behold the original cloak of Juan Diego, which holds the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, said to have appeared miraculously in the 16th century. There's a mass service every hour, so you can take part in the prayer, or observe respectfully.
Regardless of whether you're a believer or not, it's hard not to be greatly moved by this central piece of Mexican culture.
- Transport from the historic city center to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and back in a minibus or van
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica
- 5-hour guided tour of the Basilica in English and Spanish
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is Hostal Amigo in Calle Isabel la Catolica 61
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your departure time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.