- Explore the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere on a two-hour foodie-themed guided tour
- Indulge in an abundance of yummy tastings and meet some of the market's most celebrated vendors
- A market shopping bag and a $5 market voucher that's valid at all market stalls are included in this ticket
Foodies, rejoice! Take your taste buds on a flavour odyssey across the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Queen Victoria Market is the beating heart of Melbourne's amazing food scene, and a total must for food lovers.
On this two-hour tour, you'll be guided around the sprawling village of market stalls to sample award-winning fresh produce and delightful delicatessen. Arrive hungry!
- 2-hour guided tour
- English-speaking guide
- Generous tastings
- Market shopping bag and $5 market voucher (valid at all market stalls)
- Go to the meeting point and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Make sure you have a light breakfast before the tour because you'll be tasting a lot of food and wine!