- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place, and Degraves Street
- Explore colourful Chinatown, see the Melbourne Museum, and do some shopping in Queen Victoria Market
- Visit the Eureka Skydeck 88 at your leisure and see stunning views across Melbourne and beyond
See Melbourne from a whole new angle. Take a tour of the city's top sights - from markets to museums, parks, the university, and more. Hear its darkest secrets, enjoy its incredible coffee, then witness it all from above with a visit to the Eureka Skydeck at your leisure!
From arts, sports, shopping and beautifully preserved architecture to some seriously great coffee, Melbourne has it all! Join your local guide for the lowdown on how things really tick in Australia's most cosmopolitan city.
Head from Federation Square past Old Melbourne Gaol, Parliament House, and Princess Theatre, learning some fascinating stories about each place on the way.
Take a wander through Fitzroy Gardens and visit Captain Cook's Cottage. See the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum, the prestigious Melbourne University, and soak up the cafe culture of Lygon Street and 'Little Italy'.
Stroll through the beautiful laneways and shopping arcades, snap up a snack at Queen Victoria Market and then, when you're ready, head to the Eureka Skydeck to get mindblowing Melbourne views from the 88th floor. It's all the Melbourne magic you can handle!
- Sightseeing coach tour
- Guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways
- Admission to Eureka Skydeck
- Free WiFi on coach
- Food and drinks
- Go to the Gray Line Ticket Office on Federation Square East at the corner of Flinders Street and Russell Street and look for the tour sign. Show your smartphone ticket while hopping on the coach
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure. The tour departs at 08:05
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.