- Enjoy scenic sights on the Great Ocean Road, one of the world's most beautiful coastal drives
- Breathe in intoxicating views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, coastal cliffs, fern gullies and river inlets
- Take some amazing photos, watch an on-board movie and see Melbourne's evening lights on your way back
Treat your eyes to some real Australian beauty on the Great Ocean Road. This stunning coastal road is a photographer's dream, and it consistently features in top 10 lists of the world's most scenic coastal drives. See resort towns, stunning beaches, rolling surf, jagged coastal cliffs and the famous Twelve Apostles — a collection of huge limestone stacks jutting out of the ocean.
The Great Ocean Road offers amazing scenery wherever you look, from windy, sandy coastline to fern gullies and soaring cliffs. As one of the most jaw-dropping coastal drives in the world, you'd better get your camera ready.
Your comfy coach will take you through the surfing town of Lorne, as well as Wye River, Apollo Bay and the fishing village of Port Campbell. Gape in awe at the Twelve Apostles, or rather the eight that are left. These towering monoliths were once a part of the cliffs, formed by waves and wind. The other four have since crashed into the sea!
Witness what they call the Shipwreck Coast (and find out which unlucky ships gave it its name), take a walk along the beach at Apollo Bay, and find yourself surrounded by eucalyptus and abundant rainforest in the Great Otway National Park. There's so much to see, your eyes might get tired!
Stop for a snack and drink at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne. There's a movie on the coach to keep you entertained, or you can just look some more at the amazing scenery outside.
- 12-hour Great Ocean Road Adventure Tour
- National park fees
- Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons
- Vegemite and crackers
- Free WiFi on coach
- Lunch (lunch break at Apollo Bay) and other food and drinks
- Optional helicopter flight over the shipwreck coast
- Go to the departure point on Federation Square East at the corner of Flinders St and Russell St
- Show your smartphone ticket as you hop on the coach
- Please be at the departure point by 07:40
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.