- Between all the zones, the rides, the water parks, the street shows, the concerts... you'll be full of Hollywood glamour, Wild West lawlessness, and good old-fashioned entertainment overload
- Feel the thrill of intense rollercoaster based on Superman and Batman. Or ride the Scooby Doo Teacups if you're of a milder disposition
- Watch fun live shows starring Looney Tunes characters, or Wild West shootouts, and superheroes battling supervillains
Superheroes like Batman and Supergirl battle baddies in explosive live-action shows, and Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny and the Tasmanian Devil sing and dance at the amazing Parque Warner Madrid. Travel from Hollywood to the Wild West and take hair-raising rides on rollercoasters and drops. Skip the line, and get into this movie-themed family fun park!
Parque Warner Madrid's top attraction is SUPERMAN™: La Atracción de Acero - a coaster which simulates Superman's flight, including scary loops and several scream-worthy freefalls! (A couple once got married on this ride!)
There's also the boomerang-style Stunt Fall coaster, and the dizzying BATMAN™: La Fuga, a coaster that reaches 83 km/h!
There are many more rides ranging from mild to mind-bending, but there's so much more. Interactive family fun at La Aventura de Scooby-Doo, Shock Cars, the spooky Hotel Embrujado, cinema tours, water games, and river rides.
Thrills, spills, superheroes, and meet-and-greets with cartoon characters... there's more than enough to occupy everyone for hours at Parque Warner Madrid.
- Skip-the-line access to the park
- Skip the line at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the customer service desk (oficina de atención al cliente).
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Train: Take the Madrid Cercanias line and get off at the Pinto stop (C-3 line). There you can catch the 413 'La Veloz' bus to Parque Warner Madrid
- Car: On the A-4 highway, take exit 22 and follow the signs
Enjoyable for all ages especially those who like rollercoasters.
PS: they have the highest attraction of europe!