- Get access to the observation lounge of the iconic Macau Tower and enjoy panoramic views over Macau and Pearl River Delta skyline
- See the high-rise skyline bathed in daylight or lit up in a vibrant neon glow at night
- Pluck up your courage and walk, crawl, or hop across the dizzying glass floor!
The gambling capital of the world has one sure bet you can put your money on: Macau Tower! Elevate your perspective with a ticket to the top of Macau Tower, and look out over Macau's neon high-rise from the observation deck, 223 meters above the buzzing streets. And yep... there are two glass floors just waiting to be tiptoed across!
Take a break from the slot machines and blackjack tables and see the bigger picture with a ticket to Macau Tower's observation deck.
Gaze out over the Macau peninsula through three-story panoramic windows and check out Taipa, Coloane, and the nearby Pearl River Delta skyline. It's equally dramatic and breathtaking bathed in sunlight during the day or all aglow in neon hues at night.
Are you brave enough to walk, crawl, or hop across the vertigo-inducing glass floor? It's reinforced glass so there's nothing to worry about... right?
- Admission to Macau Tower (levels 58 and 61)
- Food and drinks
- Use of the telescope (tickets available onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket at the front office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.