- Get around France's third-largest city with minimal fuss - public transport is free with the Lyon City Card
- Enjoy access to 23 museums, walking tours, visits, activities, river cruises, and lots more
- Save bags of cash with massive discounts for the city's top leisure activities and shops
With your Lyon City Card you'll zip around town with unlimited access to public transport and walk straight into 23 museums (and their temporary exhibitions). You also get free river cruises, guided walking tours, visits and activities, as well as huge reductions on the city's best leisure activities, shopping, and more!
France's third-largest city is unsurprisingly awash with cultural riches and amazing things to see and do.
Fancy a bit of fine art appreciation? You'll have access to the best galleries in the city, as well as their latest temporary exhibitions. There are 23 museums in total included, ranging from modern art to cinema. They're all worth checking out, and they're all free (for you)!
Take to the river and discover Lyon with a guided river cruise excursion. Hop on and off public transport at your leisure, and enjoy hundreds of discounts on awesome activities around the city.
Feel the need for some retail therapy? You can pocket some serious savings in the city's shops and boutiques too!
Here's the entire list of the amazing things included in the Lyon City Card:
Museums (all free)
- Musée des Confluences - Priority access
- La Sucrière
- Cinema & Miniature M
- Small M. of Guignol
- Lumière Cinema M.
- Ampère Electricity M.
- Automation M
- Jean Couty M
- Fine Arts M - Priority access
- Printing M
- Fourvière Sacred Art M
- Fourvière Gallo-Roman M
- Resistance & Deportation H. Center
- Institute of Contemp. Art
- Modern Art M
- Tony Garnier Urban M
- Dr Mérieux Biol. Sciences M.
- Gallo-Roman M. of St-Romain-En-Gal-Vienne
- OL Le Musée
- Gadagne M
- Textile & Decorative Arts M MTMAD
- Henri Malartre M
- L'Antiquaille - Cultural Center of Christianity
Visits and activities (reservation recommended)
- River Cruise Tour Les Bateaux Lyonnais
- Silk Workers' House
- Groupama Stadium
- Planetarium Vaulx-En-V.
- Guided Tours L. Tourist Office
- Unusual Guided Tour Roofs of Fourvière
- Mini World Park - Priority access
- Soierie Vivante
- Accrobranche F Aventure
- Boat Restaurant Hermès
- Tuk Tour
- L. City Bus
- L. Bike Tour
- Ornithological Park
- L. Aquarium-Segway Comhic
- Segway Mobilboard
- Cap Confluent
- City Tram
Shows (reservation recommended)
- Guignol, Daniel Streble
- Guignol, Parc de la Tête d'Or
- Guignol House Theater
- Puppet Theater Guignol de Lyon
- Maison de la Danse
- Célestins Theater of L.
- L. National Opera
- New Generation Theater
- National Popular Theater
- Complexe Café-Théâtre
- Espace Gerson
- Comédie Odéon Theater
- L. Hockey Club Les Lions
- Nombril du Monde Café-Théâtre
- Free access to all public transport in Lyon (bus, metro, tram and funicular, except on 1 May) as well as park-and-ride facilities
- Access to 23 museums, including temporary exhibitions, and numerous discovery activities
- Guided walking tour
- River cruise
- Discounts for numerous other shows and activities (Guignol puppet show, etc.)
- Self-guided tour
- Group activities
- Show your smartphone voucher at the OnlyLyon Tourist Office on Place Bellecour to pick up your City Card, then show the card at the entrance of each attraction
- The City Card will be activated at first use, after which it is valid for the chosen period
- You will receive a brochure with more information when you pick up your City Card
- Please note that for some activities and shows a reservation is recommended to ensure you can attend
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.