- Enter a world of spectacular marine creatures at SEA LIFE London, a world-class aquarium in the heart of the city
- See a red-bellied piranha feeding frenzy, come within inches of a sand tiger shark, and chill out with some cuddly penguins
- See the world's largest spider, the Goliath bird eating tarantula!
Brrrace yourself for an icy odyssey into Antarctica and meet the amazing creatures who call these harsh habitats their home.
Follow the footsteps of an augmented-reality polar bear, tiptoe across a cracking crevasse as you journey across the melting glaciers, and come face-to-face with an animated family of life-size seals!
Gaze in awe at a mesmerizing aurora simulation, face the blistering cold of the polar winds with SEA LIFE's wind machine, and turn your tongue shivery shades of blue with a chilly slushy. It's the polar opposite of a typical exhibition.
Fishing for something new to do in London? Set a course for SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Boasting a huge collection of the world's most remarkable marine wildlife, as well as fantastic educational talks and fun activities, SEA LIFE London is an absolute must for wildlife enthusiasts of all ages. Budding marine-biologists will have a whale of a time!
Get up close and personal with a toothy sand tiger shark, see a majestic dragon fish glide through the water, and thank heavens the cute little clownfish are at safe distance from the piranha tank! The feeding frenzy is a spectacle you won't soon forget.
Try a staring contest with a Cuban crocodile in the Rainforest Adventure. Here is also home to a Goliath bird eating tarantula, the largest and heaviest spider in the world! If all the teeth and legs become too much, some chill-time with the cheeky penguins should help you cool off.
SEA LIFE London is dedicated to protecting the environment and its wonderful creatures. They have a number of conservation projects including coral propagation, breeding programs for endangered species, and even re-homing large fish who outgrew their owners' tanks. Every ticket sold helps these efforts - join the mission today!
- Entrance to SEA LIFE London
- Access to 14 themed zones over 3 floors
- Access to the Rainforest Adventure area
- Daily talks and feeds
- Touch pools
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Other VIP experiences, including snorkeling with sharks
- Skip the line at the security check
- Redeem your smartphone ticket at the VIP Experience/Fast Track Desk
- Upon arrival, you will be booked into the next available timeslot for SEA LIFE London. Please bear in mind during busy periods you may not get immediate entry
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: from station Waterloo, follow the exit for the South Bank. SEA LIFE London Aquarium is in County Hall next to the Coca-Cola London Eye. From station Charing Cross, take the exit next to platform 1 for Hungerford Bridge, go over the bridge and follow signs for Jubilee Gardens. Follow the river front past the Coca-Cola London Eye and the Aquarium is on your left
- Tube: the nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo. From Westminster, exit onto Westminster Bridge (exit 1) and then cross over the Bridge. SEA LIFE London Aquarium is visible from the bridge. From Waterloo, follow the exit signs for the South Bank (exit 6) and walk towards the Coca-Cola London Eye
Daily Talks and Feeding times
- Common Octopus: Talks at 11:00
- Sharks: Talks at 11:00, 14:30 & 16:00. Feeding at 14:30
- Penguins: Talks are held regularly throughout the day
- Rays: Talks at 11:30 & 15:30. Feeding at 11:30
Piranhas are fed daily during the 12:30 rainforest feed. Don't miss out!