- Meet Einstein, Van Gogh, Picasso, Shakespeare, Dickens, the Queen, and Obama - plus Hollywood, Bollywood and sports heroes!
- Come face-to-face with the breathing, blinking bulk of King Kong on Skull Island, plus a rather more attractive Tom Hiddleston as Captain James Conrad
- Meet Donald Trump and Theresa May, or see if you've got what it takes to be a coach on The Voice UK with the new Voice Experience
Skip those loooooong boring lines and spend time with Hollywood royalty, real royalty, sporting legends, British literary greats, and even a giant King Kong at Madame Tussauds London! Or you could just use your ticket to have a word with Trump.
There's a brand-new Meghan Markle alongside hubby Prince Harry at Madame Tussauds London. It's stargazing at its finest, folks.
Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran, they're all immortalised here too, just in case their Instagram accounts get wiped. Get star-struck with Yang Mi, and fawn over Benedict Cumberbatch - no, you can't keep them!
Peer into Her Majesty's eyes. Link arms with Obama, and say what you will to Donald Trump. Then hit the hot seat with will.i.am to see if you've got what it takes to be a coach on The Voice UK!
Upgrade your ticket on arrival and freak yourself out at Alien: Escape, where if Michael Fassbender's first wax figure doesn't scare you, the most horrifying creatures from the Alien franchise will.
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds London
- Access to the Marvel 4D Experience
- Access to the Star Wars Experience
- Access to The Voice UK
- Access to the Spirit of London Ride
- Access to the Sherlock Holmes Experience (additional cost applies)
- Access to the Alien: Escape Experience (additional cost applies)
- Go to the ticket office, show your smartphone ticket and book a timeslot (subject to availability)
- Once you have your timeslot booked, enter via the main entrance
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.