- Go for a spin (albeit slowly) in Europe's tallest observation wheel and get 360° views of London and get a chilled glass of champagne for the flight
- Count the London landmarks from the comfort of your capsule, from Big Ben to Westminster and more
- Includes access to the 4D cinema and the lounge at the foot of the London Eye, overlooking the River Thames
Step into your spaceship-style capsule on London's most popular attraction, the London Eye, and go for a spin (OK fine it's a 'slow rotation') high in the sky! Sip on a glass of chilled champagne and see London's best buildings, plus the 4D Cinema and Lounge.
The London Eye attracts more visitors each year than the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramids of Giza! It might be colder and windier than those at times, but it’s definitely a highlight of any trip to London!
Fast-track your way to the front of the line with this speedy smartphone ticket, a brilliant bonus in high season when queues can be looooong. Opt for the Champagne Experience and enjoy priority boarding and a glass of chilled Pommery Brut Royal Champagne as you go around - only the best for you.
Before stepping into your capsule, check out the live-action film and amazing aerial photography in the 4D Cinema - the perfect prelude to your ride!
From high in the sky you’ll get spectacular views of the city, from Westminster Abbey to the Tower of London, the winding Thames, St. Paul's Cathedral and good old Big Ben.
Want more snaps? The Eye Lounge at the foot of the London Eye overlooks the River Thames.
- Fast-track admission to the London Eye
- Entry to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Entry to the Eye Lounge
- Glass of Pommery Brut Royal champagne
- Priority boarding
- Souvenir guidebook
- In-flight pack with a mini guide and Eye spy binoculars for kids
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a boarding pass at the ticketing office (Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB)
- You can then board immediately by joining the fast-track queue
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
This is a great thing to do on your first day in the city, to orient you, or on your last, so you can check off the sights you've seen up close.