- Get an air-conditioned bus ride from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof and back again, saving you money and time on public transport
- Learn about the history of the gardens from a guide on the bus and get up close to over 800 kinds of tulips
- Pick from different timeslots each day and explore the world-famous Garden of Europe at your leisure
Pack the stroopwafels and grab your clogs - you're about to become more Dutch than Jeroen van der Bos! Take an air-conditioned bus from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof (and back), get the lowdown on the land of tulips from a guide, and skip the lines to get inside! Available only while the Keukenhof is open (just eight weeks a year).
No long boring queues for you, there are over seven million tulips to try and sniff! Skip that line and get inside the Garden of Europe super fast.
Take an orientation tour to get your bearings, then wander the flower fields, pavilions, petting zoo, and other horticultural highlights at your leisure.
Don't miss the hugely impressive orchid display - the flower-decorated clothing and vehicles are amazing and different every year. You can test your nostrils on the other beautiful blooms, too, like gerberas, daffodils and roses.
Take a seat in the giant yellow clog for a photo. Try some delicious fresh herring from a lady in traditional Dutch costume, and walk around a windmill. Climb to the upper deck and meet the miller himself, or snap the fields of tulips from up high.
There's loads for kids to do here, and more photo opportunities than you can shake a selfie-stick at. It's flower power fun... on a time-limit. After eight weeks, those beautiful flowers start to wither and the garden shuts its doors. You'd better get in quick!
- Roundtrip transport from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof
- Visit to a flower field
- Live guide on the bus
- Fast-track access to the Keukenhof
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, from where you'll be guided to the bus to Keukenhof
- Due to the Flower Parade on 13 April, we advise our customers to arrive at the Keukenhof before 11:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! It's a great picnic spot, so bring your basket, find a nice patch of grass, and enjoy an al fresco lunch among the tulips.
As for the canal cruise, it's also a must, especially with beautiful weather! Another great way to visit Amsterdam.
Both guides (Marianne for the bus and Patrick for the boat) were really great; friendly, informative and with a great sense of humour!