- Get into some of the 26 museums and monuments in Lisbon including Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the Santa Justa Elevator and more!
- Get free public transport including the famous wooden Tram 28
- Enjoy discounts for restaurants, the aerobus, and at shopping centers
Travel for free in Lisbon and get access to up to 26 museums and monuments with the Lisboa Card! Includes free admission to the Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the Santa Justa Elevator and more, plus loads of discounts. Make the most of the Portuguese capital!
Lovely Lisbon has lots to offer so don't waste a second booking different museum tickets. This single pass gets you in everywhere you want to go.
See highlights like Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, and more. Get free access to the elevator of Santa Justa, which first opened in 1902 and takes you to the best panoramic view of the city.
Worried about getting around? No need. The Lisboa Card also offers free transport, including the world-famous 28 Tram.
- Lisbon Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on selection)
- Access to up to 26 museums or monuments in the city
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Discount over many venues, restaurants, Aerobus, and shopping centers
- Free train travel to Sintra and Cascais
- Redeem your smartphone ticket for a Lisboa Card at the Ask Me Lisboa Airport office in Terminal 1 Plaza (next to Aerobus), at Ask Me Lisboa Palácio Foz (on Restauradores Square) or at the Ask Me Lisboa Office Terreiro Do Paço office. For the Terreiro Do Paço office, simply look out for the large pink Ask Me Lisboa sign on Terreiro Do Paço (on your left when looking at the Rua Augusta Arch)
- Please note that the office is closed on 25 December and 1 January
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
We certainly made the right decision.
Very good value and we are not particularly well organised in sorting out what to see, we are very much a go with the flow and do things on the spur of the moment.
We felt we got good value and if you are are organised it would be exceptional value.
I liked the fact that it was 72 hours from the first use.
Even with the transport being relatively very cheap it can soon add up and with the card giving access to all main types of transport is an added bonus.
Excellent things to see and we did go to some we probably might have dismissed, but as they were included we did give some of them a visit and generally we were never disappointed.