- Channing Tatum, Elvis, Beyoncé, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Brad and Angelina are all waiting to meet you at the Venetian
- Don't miss Khloé Kardashian's first Madame Tussauds figure!
- Hang out with your favorite Marvel heroes, from Hulk to Captain America, in the Marvel 4D Experience
Mingle with the stars in Las Vegas at the world's number one interactive wax attraction! Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is home to a dazzling array of celebs, sports stars, musicians and the faces who've shaped Sin City's history. Step into the Venetian for your close encounters.
Meet Captain America, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyoncé.
Then pose with the acts who've shaped the face of Las Vegas, from Elvis Presley to the Blue Man Group. And you might be in time to see Brad and Angelina still together, unless they've been separated already (sniff).
Enter the notorious hotel suite and wedding chapel and see Alan (Zach Galifianakis), Phil (Bradley Cooper), and Mike Tyson (Mike Tyson) immortalized in wax.
Reality TV star Khloé Kardashian also gets her first ever Madame Tussauds figure here in Vegas.
The Madame Tussauds artists took more than 250 measurements and photographs for reference to get her assets right!
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Admission to The Hangover Bar Experience
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip is at The Venetian in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Look for the venue under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora.