- See over 140 annotated photographs that tell the story of the Polish Jews from Galicia
- Learn how the Nazis destroyed the Jewish culture and see moving photos from throughout history
- Vist the modern cafe and gift shop for refreshments and souvenirs, and put the kids in the designated play area
You'll be moved. You'll be shocked. You'll be educated, all at the Galicia Jewish Museum in Krakow. Learn the history of Jews, browse a thought-provoking photographic timeline, and learn the tragic truth about a culture devastated by the Nazis.
This unique institution was designed to help commemorate the victims of the Holocaust, and any visitor will inevitably be moved by what's inside.
Focus in on the timeline of Jews in Poland via the permanent collection, Traces of Memory, which documents Jewish history across more than 140 photographs.
Learn the importance of Jewish culture in Poland before the war, and the significance of its horrific destruction at the hands of the Nazis.
Put some time aside in Poland for a visit to the Galicia Jewish Museum in Krakow. A visit here will put a lot of other things into perspective.
- Access to the Galicia Jewish Museum
- Guided tour of the museum (available for an extra fee)
- Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at one of the Discover Cracow redemption points
- Plac Wolnica 13 (nearest redemption point), open 06:00-20:00
- Plac Szczepański 8, open 06:00-20:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Pay a visit to the new Jewish cemetery, located behind Halicka street for a further look into all that the museum covers.