- Explore the home of the heavily influential Polish artist, Jozef Mehoﬀer
- See original artwork by Mehoﬀer, with stained glass, oil paintings, decorations, and drawings displayed throughout the house
- See the perfectly restored garden that Mehoﬀer himself designed, and see if you can't get inspired
Visit the home of legendary Polish artist Jozef Mehoﬀer, and take some interior design notes from his wide-ranging genius. The house is a gallery of his work, and a walk-in exhibition of his aesthetic sensibilities!
The house is full of the original furniture, chandeliers, wall hangings, clocks, books and artworks that adorned the walls and hall of Mehoﬀer's house while he created his captivating artworks.
The house is also home to numerous works by the artist, with his intricately beautiful stained glass designs, as well as oil paintings, decorations, and drawings dotted around the rooms.
The south-side garden was carefully restored in 2003, to closely resemble the original garden, which was designed by Mehoffer himself.
Now that's what you call a landscape artist!
- Access to the Biographical Museum of Jozef Mehoﬀer
- Access to the garden
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at one of the Discover Cracow redemption points:
- Plac Szczepański 8 (about 650m from the museum), open 06:00-20:00
- Plac Wolnica 13, open 06:00-20:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.