- Explore the 8th wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's monumental Hagia Sophia, the epitome of Byzantine architecture
- See a mesmerizing blend of Christian and Islamic art and architectural aesthetic
- Gaze dizzily at the enormous floating domed roof, wander the enormous nave as windows flood the building with light, and see artefacts and relics from ancient Byzantium
Discover the 8th wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's spectacular Hagia Sophia. The epitome of Byzantine architecture, the Hagia Sofia has changed hands once or twice in its time. It's been a Greek Orthodox cathedral, an Ottoman mosque, and now it's a secular museum - but it retains beautiful strands of its various spiritual incarnations.
If you had time for just one fix of culture in Istanbul, the Hagia Sophia should be it. This towering masterpiece of Byzantine architecture is truly one of the world's most breathtaking buildings.
After you've finished standing in sheer awe at the Hagia's striking exterior, make your way inside and prepare to get dizzy from double-taking! The scale of the art and architecture within is something that has to be experienced first hand to be believed.
Marvel at a beautiful blend of Christian and Islamic aesthetics, and crane to see the monumental dome - which appears to float above the ceiling. The effect is caused by a ring of windows along the bast of the dome that scatters light around the immense central nave.
It's a Turkish delight that every culture lover needs to see at least once in their life.
- Admission to Hagia Sophia
- Audio guide (available at the entrance for an additional fee, in Turkish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean)
- Guided tour
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Fez Travel office, located only a short walking distance away from Hagia Sophia.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.