- Take a 3.5-hour cruise on the Bosphorus Strait and soak up the local sights in style
- Tuck into a 3-course dinner inspired by Turkish culinary classics, and sip unlimited drinks
- Get a real taste of Turkish culture with folk dances, belly dancers, dervishes, and more!
Add a little flair to your evening in Istanbul with this cultural spectacular! This 3.5-hour journey along the beautiful Bosphorus Strait is the easiest, breeziest way to see the city's landmarks by night. A 3-course Turkish dinner and unlimited drinks are included.
There's plenty of cultural fun on board this Bosphorus cruise, with a live DJ, belly dancers, whirling dervishes and folk singers.
Add to that a background of illuminated palaces, mosques and Bosphorus bridges, and you've got a real Istanbul winner.
Dinner is a 3-course Turkish feast inspired by local culinary classics. And if you want to give belly dancing a shot, there are unlimited drinks to get you started!
- 3.5-hour cruise on the Bosphorus Strait
- 3-course dinner inspired by Turkish culinary classics
- Unlimited local beverages (soft drinks, local beers, spirits)
- Professional live entertainment with a DJ, singers, folk dances, belly dancers, dervishes, and more
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Imported drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the boat
- The name of your boat is KUZEY BAHRI
- The cruise starts at 20:30. Make sure to check in 30 minutes before departure!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Rich hors d'oeuvre plate
- Speciality of the day
- Meatballs, grilled spring chicken breast or grilled fish
- Seasonal salad
- Platter of fresh seasonal fruits