- Join the original whale watching tour from Húsavík – the whale capital of Iceland
- See the magnificent whales, dolphins, and puffins with an expert local guide
- Warm up on board your comfy traditional wooden boat with hot chocolate and cinnamon buns
Get out the waterproof jackets and wrap up warm! This is a three-hour trip onto Icelandic waters to spot the big, bubble-blowing, plankton-munching mammals who call the freezing ocean home. Join the pioneers of whale watching in Iceland for some time on a boat, and see some adorable puffins too!
As you sail across the magnificent Skjalfandi Bay in your traditional Icelandic wooden boat, you'll see all types of local wildlife. If you're lucky, you may encounter dolphins as well as whales and local birds.
Your expert whale watching guide will lead the way - and tell you all about the whales and other Icelandic residents as you go.
Don't start huffing and puffin if it gets a bit chilly - you can always warm up with a cup of hot cocoa and a cinnamon bun.
- Three-hour cruise
- Expert whale watching guide
- Hot chocolate and cinnamon buns
- Warm overalls and raincoats (if needed)
Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the Húsavík Whale Watching harbor.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.