- See the jaw-dropping skyline and endless landmarks of Hong Kong up close in a 1920's-style tram, complete with commentary and an onboard museum
- Pass by the iconic Bank of China Building, open-air markets, temples, fine dining restaurants, parks, museums, and awesome street food vendors
- Enjoy two days of unlimited access to the tram service around the city, so you can explore in even more detail
Clamber aboard a vintage 1920s-style tram (or ding-ding as the locals call it), and take a tour of Hong Kong's living history. See the iconic skyscrapers, the ancient temples, the bustling markets, and all the best places to eat. Informative on-board audio-commentary ensures you never miss a beat in the Pearl of the Orient.
Get ready for a neck-craning, skyscraper-spotting journey into Hong Kong's past and futuristic present. The classic tram even has its own onboard museum, on the off chance you run out of things to look at along the way!
See the stylish, world-famous Bank of China Building, and look at Victoria Peak standing tall over the city in the distance. Pass through the bougie Star Street Precinct and open-air markets of Wan Chai.
See the massive Hong Kong Observational Wheel, and ancient temples still standing and offering calm sanctuary in the midst of the buzzing urban jungle. Once you've seen one good sweep of the city, enjoy access to the trams for the next two days, and get exploring properly!
- 1-hour, one-way tour of Hong Kong on the historic TramOramic tram with on-board audio guide, picture gallery, and free WiFi
- 2-day unlimited access to the regular tram network of Hong Kong
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.