- Earn some serious bragging rights by soaring to the 100th floor of Hong Kong's tallest building, 393 metres above sea level
- Photograph freely as you witness 360-degree views of Hong Kong and its famous Victoria Harbour
- Take a ride in Hong Kong's fastest double-deck high-speed elevators, which whoosh to the top in just 60 seconds!
Watch the city sparkle from the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre, which also happens to be the tallest building in Hong Kong! Shoot your way up in 60 seconds flat, thanks to the city's innovative double-deck high-speed elevators. That's a lot of 'firsts' in one day.
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck puts your head in the clouds on your vacation to happening Hong Kong.
This classy observation area sits pretty on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre. Office workers will likely be buzzing around beneath you while you soak up some glorious Victoria Harbour views.
At 393 meters above sea level, this is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong that gives lucky visitors a 360-degree panorama extravaganza. This is literally your ticket to the top. Well, almost the top. Above you is a restaurant and the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- Admission to the sky100 Observation Deck
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Ticket Center, on the first floor
- April-June promotion: present your smartphone ticket to get same-day second entry into sky100 for HK$8, so you can enjoy evening views or the Love Is In The Sky light show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
sky100 is right above Kowloon Station, on the Tung Chung Line and Airport Express - directly linking it to the city's extensive rail network. Take exit C of the station to reach the venue.