- See the sun with South East Asia's largest professional vacuum solar telescope
- Take some fun photos with 67 animal pairs at the world's first full-scale Ark replica
- Discover new technologies in optics, electronics, and robotics, and make your own gadgets!
Step aboard Noah's Ark and get ready to rock the boat with family fun of biblical proportions! The full-scale Ark replica is filled from bow to stern with amazing exhibits, science galleries, and even some real animals too! You don't have to walk in 2-by-2, but it's always good to have an extra set of hands for all those sweet photo ops!
In the Ark Garden, landscaped lawns make way for 67 animal couples emerging from the Ark. They're simply life-sized replicas, so no need to worry about the polar bears turning the camels into filet mignon!
At the Solar Tower, you can glimpse activity on the surface of the sun, using one of South East Asia's largest professional vacuum solar telescopes - a stellar experience!
Explore the secrets of the cosmos with immersive astronomy exhibits, and discover cutting-edge optics, electronics, and robotics technologies that are shaping the future. You can even make your own gadgets!
The Ma Wan Park Nature Garden provides a serene oasis of natural tranquility where you can explore the Rainbow Wall, drink in some scenic mountain views, or simply relax... as much as you can around those life-like polar bears!
- Admission to Noah's Ark
- Admission to the Solar Tower
- Admission to the Nature Garden & Ark Garden
- Admission to the Ark Expo
- Admission to the Ark Life Education House & Treasure House
- Food and drinks
- Guided tours
- Shuttle bus
Show the PDF voucher attached to your confirmation email/message at the ticket office of Noah's Ark to swap it for a physical ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.