- Duck out of the bustling Star Street District and learn the ancient art of Chinese teacup painting
- Master the basics of painting typical Chinese art motifs such as bamboos, plum blossoms, orchids, and chrysanthemums
- Take your beautiful hand-painted creation home and give it as a gift or place it proudly in your kitchen cabinet
If learning an ancient art form sounds like your cup of tea, escape the busy Star Street District to a cozy art studio, and immerse yourself in some age-old artistic traditions, with a Chinese Teacups Painting Workshop. Master the basics and bring your newly painted creation home as a gift for your favourite tea lover. Bring out the fine china!
During the workshop you'll learn the decorative art of painting on dainty teacups, using delicate traditional Chinese painting techniques.
Learn to paint the shapes and shades of typical Chinese art motifs such as bamboo, plum blossoms, orchids, and chrysanthemums, during a relaxing class where you are free to experiment and encouraged to be creative.
The studio's resident artist will teach you some of the traditions and techniques, and help you choose a theme to decorate your teacups with.
- 2-hour Chinese teacups painting class
- 2 ceramic teacups
- All equipment and materials
- Complimentary, freshly brewed Chinese tea and cookies
- Professional, Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking guide who will base the class on individual pace
- Show your smartphone ticket at the venue to join your class
- Make sure to be on time for your selected starting time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.