- Start your Helsinki sightseeing with a bang on this magnificent landmark wheel
- Soak up Helsinki's scenery and landmarks from 40 meters in the air
- Opt for the VIP experience and get a longer ride, plus a bottle of champagne, in a special gondola
It's fun from start to Finnish! The SkyWheel Helsinki is the highest observation wheel in Finland, and you've got a seat with a view, baby. Watch the people getting smaller as you climb higher and check out those city high lights from a whole new perspective.
Slap bang in the heart of Helsinki at Katajanokka, this 40-meter wheel is in the best spot to soak up the majesty of Helsinki's awesome landmarks.
Scan the crowds still waiting in line below you as you sit back and smugly take in the views from one of 30 climate controlled gondolas - it's a wheely good way to see the city!
Opt for 'The Veuve Clicquot VIP Experience' and get an extra special 30-minute ride in a pimped out gondola with leather seats, a glass floor and a bottle of VC champagne just for you. You rock star!
- Admission to the Ferris wheel
- Normal ticket: 10-12 minute ride
- VIP ticket: fast track entrance, 30-minute ride, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, access to the exclusive VIP-lounge
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. You can hop in the next available cabin.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Stop at the terrace (open during summer months only) and treat yourself to some champagne at the bar!