- See Olympic Stadium, Sibelius Monument, Esplanade Park, Market Square, Uspenski Orthoodox Cathedral, and Senate Square in Helsinki
- Have lunch and try one of 18 different flavors of ice cream on Seurasaari island
- Explore the homes that once belonged to farmers and villagers from all around Finland
See the sights of Helsinki on this fun half-day tour with a local guide! Head to some of the city's top cultural landmarks and monuments, then get back to the olden days with a glimpse of rural Finnish life at the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum.
Soak up the splendor of Helsinki as soon as you start your tour. Get the facts on historic landmarks, from the Olympic Stadium and Sibelius Monument to Market Square and Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral.
At Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, take a guided tour of this beautiful island and see what it was like for farmers and villagers all over Finland, living in little wooden buildings like the ones here. These homes have all been moved from elsewhere in Finland and placed in a leafy forest setting.
Hungry? You can eat your lunch on Seurasaari island, too. There's been a restaurant here since 1890, and we strongly recommend trying one (or two) ice-cream flavors at the cafe - they serve 18 different flavors here! After a day of education and sightseeing, that's how to put the 'sin' in Helsinki!
There's no better way to explore traditional Finnish life, culture, and heritage.
- Visit of Helsinki's landmarks and monuments by bus
- Entrance fee for Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Guided tour of Seurasaari island and its rural villages, with insights into traditional Finnish life, culture, and heritage
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local English speaking guide throughout the experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities
- Entrance fee for the Rock Church
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, at the entrance of Hotel Kämp in Helsinki
- The guide will be holding an A4 'Helsinki Tour' sign
- Make sure to be on time! Departure is at 09:30 and latecomers can't be waited for
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.