- Skip the line and explore one of the largest and most acoustically-advanced concert venues in the world
- Learn about the Elbphilharmonie's history, find out which events are held inside, and hear about its role in Hamburg society
- Get special access to the outdoor terrace and enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Port of Hamburg and passing ships
Dart past the queues and get in quick to the Elbphilharmonie. This huge, modern concert building in Hamburg towers over the Elbe River and reflects the water in its unique, iceberg-shaped architecture. Skip the line, meet your guide, and explore one of the largest and most acoustically-advanced concert venues in the world! Special outdoor terrace access is included.
On any given day, the Elbphilharmonie echoes with the sound of music. It's home to three concert halls, the biggest of which can host over 2,000 people.
Find out the Elbphilharmonie's history and role in Hamburg society. It's so well loved, it even has a nickname - Elphi. Hear about the events held inside Elphi, learn about her special features, and then head up for some stunning vistas.
With special access to the outdoor plaza on the 8th floor, soak up the impressive views of the Port of Hamburg and its bustling workers from above.
See the landing bridges, the Michel and the HafenCity, and with a bit of luck, you might even spot one of the giant cruise liners or container ships gliding into Hamburg.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Elbphilharmonie
- 1-hour guided tour of the Elbphilharmonie in German
- Access to the the Plaza terrace, with views of the harbor
- City guide of Hamburg
- Access to the concert halls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Do not go directly to the Elbphilharmonie, but to the meeting point (see map)! Meet your group there and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour. The group will leave on time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.