- Explore the stunning countryside and villages outside of Guatemala City with a guided day trip to Lake Atitlán & Chichicastenango Market
- Marvel at the breathtaking natural wonder of Lake Atitlán, encircled by volcanoes and lush jungle, it's an untouched paradise with a decidedly Jurassic feel!
- Amble around the colorful open-air Chichicastenango Market and discover an almost endless variety of Maya clothes, ornaments, jewelry, art, produce, and more
Feel a bout of wanderlust coming on? This trip into the heart of Guatemala's sublime natural and cultural riches should quench your thirst for adventure! Depart from Guatemala City and venture into the enchanting natural beauty of Lake Atitlán National Park to see the crystalline waters of Lake Atitlán encircled by three massive volcanoes. Then, it's back to civilization with a tour of the Maya wonder that is Chichicastenango Market - the largest and most colorful open-air market in Guatemala.
Words don't really do Lake Atitlán National Park justice. With huge volcanoes reflecting off crystal-clear waters, and lush jungle thicket alive with monkeys and tropical birds, there's a prehistoric feeling to the place that's hard not to be enchanted by.
Explore this stunning remote parkland with a friendly guide, and learn about the incredible ecosystem and the massive volcanoes that loom ominously over the lake. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife and get snap-happy on your camera - these are moments you will want to relive!
After nourishing your soul with the heavenly scenery of Lake Atitlán, hop back aboard the tour bus for an equally mesmerizing experience. Chichicastenango Market looks like an explosion at a piñata factory - in the best way imaginable!
Virtually unchanged for centuries, this massive open-air market is a feast for the senses and a rainbow of Maya cultural delights. Beautiful traditional clothes, masks, ornaments, and fabrics can be haggled for, as well as fresh produce and colorful bric-à-brac.
- Full-day tour from Guatemala City with an English & Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit to the Chichicastenango Market
- Visit to the Santo Tomás Church in Chichicastenango
- Visit to Lake Atitlán and the town of Panajachel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals & drinks
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.