- Feel the healing waters work their magic while relaxing in the Saturnia Thermal Baths
- Bathe in pure water fed straight to Saturnia from ancient volcanoes
- Help to soothe aches and pains - and even treat various skin conditions
Discover the secrets of the Roman beauty regime at the largest and most famous spa complex in the whole Maremma. At the Saturnia Thermal Baths, the water is so rich with minerals it's known to help all kinds of ailments. Sit back, relax and rejuvenate.
Feeling a little tired or achy? Does your skin and mood need rejuvenating? The Saturnia Thermal Baths have been the place to head for these things since the age of the ancient Romans.
It was the ancient Romans in fact, who coined the acronym spa, which stands for Salus Per Aquam. They literally transformed the spa into a place for pleasure, health, wellness... and meetings.
Spring water at Saturnia Thermal Baths is fed straight into the resort from ancient volcanic geological formations in Grosseto, meaning it's totally pure.
Feel the magic in a series of whirlpools and waterfalls at a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius. Bathing in these waters is known to help boost respiration and increase pulmonary ventilation, as well as help treat various skin conditions.
Time to switch off and refresh - you're worth it!
- Day access to the thermal park, including 4 thermal water pools, water falls, jacuzzis, and vascular courses with warm and cold water
- Private locker
- Free parking
- Access to the thermal spring (available for an extra fee)
- Sunbeds, umbrellas, bathrobe, towels, slippers (available for an extra fee)
- Beauty treatments and massages (bookable onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.