- Cruise around the stunning islands and take a swim or snorkel in the famous Blue Lagoon
- Tuck into cheese and Gozo wine on the boat, and get a buffet lunch
- Help the crew with the sails or just put your feet up - this trip is pure island relaxation!
Time for anchors away, ship ahoy, and any other maritime jargon you can think of! This cruise has it all. You'll tour the three islands of Malta, Gozo, and Comino. You'll see a ton of sights, swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean (equipment included), get treated to lunch, and quaff Gozo wine!
Help the crew with the ropes and sails, or dive into the crystal clear waters for a snorkel in Comino's gorgeous Blue Lagoon. This trip is all about the ocean waves, baby, and the three gorgeous islands calling out for you to swim around.
Sail your way from Mgarr Harbour to Marfa Point, swimming and sipping Gozo wine on the way (though probably not at the same time!). Snap some shots of the aptly named Paradise Bay, and flex your muscles as you approach Popeye Village.
As you cruise around the North Comino Channel you'll pass St. Nicholas Bay, Santa Maria Bay and peek into more beautiful caves along the way. Stop for another swim around Elephant Rock and Armier Bay before heading back, tired and happy, to Marfa.
Sun, aquatic fun, booze and blue skies - what more could you want from a day trip?
- Roundtrip on a 23 meter motor sailing boat
- Pick up from designated Hotels in Valetta, Sliema, St Julian's, Bugibba and Mellieha
- Snacks (Gozo Cheese, Galletti)
- Lunch & drinks (Gozo wine, water)
- Time to swim
- Time to snorkel (cannot be guaranteed)
- Extra activities
- Admission to Popeye Village
- Show your smartphone ticket at your preferred pickup point. Please be on time, the bus will not wait!
- If you do not need pickup, please meet at the departure point in Marfa Bay at 10:30: X8PV+8Q Mellieha, or the Gozo Ferry Terminal at 9:30: 27FX+MG Ghajnsielem
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Sights and stops：
- 1) Marfa
- 2) Paradise Bay (time for swimming)
- 3) Popeye's Village
- 4) Crystal Lagoon (time for swimming, snorkeling, and lunch)
- 5) Tower of Comino
- 6) Mgarr Harbour
- 7) Blue Lagoon (time for swimming)
- 8) St. Nicholas Bay
- 9) St. Mary Bay
- 10) St. Mary's Caves
- 11) Elephant Rock
- 12) Armier Bay (last stop, if time permits)
- 13) Marfa
Pick up Points:
- In Valletta: Phoenicia Hotel – 7:45
- In Sliema: Preluna Hotel – 8:15
- In St Julian's: Meridian Hotel – 8:30
- In Bugibba: Topaz hotel – 9:00
- In Mellieha: Pergola Hotel – 9:15