- Explore the island of Gozo with zero transport issues - there's loads to see on the second-largest island in the archipelago
- Hop on and off at 15 stops and learn the facts about the sights with an onboard audio guide in multiple languages
- See Church of Saint John the Baptist, built in the late 17th century, Dwejra Heritage Park, the Museum of Archaeology and more
Banish all transport worries with this super easy ticket to the Gozo Hop-on Hop-off Bus! See sights like the Church of Saint John the Baptist, built in the late 17th century, Dwejra Heritage Park, the Museum of Archaeology and more - all at your own pace.
Hop on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Gozo at Mgarr Harbour, and make the most of two different lines spanning the Maltese island.
Check out Xewkija, a picturesque village with views of the Rotunda of Xewkija, also known as the 17th-century Church of Saint John the Baptist!
Hungry? Hop of for some local Maltese food at the Magro Food Village. Shop for crafts and glassware at Ta Dbiegi, or soak up the sun on a nice long walk from Victoria all the way to Dwejra Heritage Park.
With 15 stops and an onboard audio guide in multiple languages, this pass is all you need to get going in Gozo.
- 1-day access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses of Gozo with 2 interconnected routes
- Audio commentary in 16 languages
- Free WiFi on the buses
- Entrance fees to venues and attractions
- Guided tour
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Mgarr Harbour (stop 1 of the Purple Line and stop 15 of the Blue Line)
- You can also print your smartphone voucher and show it at any bus stop
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Mgarr
- 2) Xewkija
- 3) Savina Creativity
- 4) Victoria
- 5) Ta Dbiegi
- 6) Dwejra
- 7) Ta Pinu
- 8) Fontana Cottage
- 9) Xlendi
- 10) Victoria
- 11) Marsalforn
- 12) Gganttija Temples
- 13) Ramla
- 14) Nadur
- 15) Mgarr