- Get the history of the Port of Gothenburg, and see historical sites along the fairways leading into the Port
- Ask your knowledgeable guide anything, and learn all about Gothenburg's shipbuilding history
- See the inner and outer port areas, the New Älvsborg Fortress, and get great views of the islands
The Port of Gothenburg is the biggest port in the Nordic countries, and it welcomes over 11,000 ships every year. Board something smaller, a comfy cruise liner, for the Grand Sightseeing Tour. Learn about the shipbuilding history and cruise through the archipelago!
Your friendly guide will dispense the facts as you glide on a voyage of discovery through the Port of Gothenburg, and out into the archipelago.
Learn about Gothenburg's shipbuilding history, and find out why the port is so important. Its geographical position means it's long been perfect for reaching all parts of Scandinavia and the Baltic countries.
See the inner and outer port areas, cruise past New Älvsborg Fortress, and get mesmerizing views of the islands of Rivö, Asperö, the Långedrag Marina and Saltholmen - a popular swimming spot for locals!
- 1.5-hour Grand Sightseeing boat tour
- Live guide on the boat
- Food and drinks (snacks, sandwiches and hot and cold drinks can be purchased on board)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock at the Lilla Bommen Ferry Terminal (look for the red flags with a white anchor on them)
- The tour starts at 15:30; make sure to be at the terminal 15 minutes before departure
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.