- Join a fun 2.5-hour walking tour in Glasgow and visit two traditional whisky pubs
- Take a tour through the whisky distillery and try five different single malt whiskies
- Get the opportunity to buy a personalised 70cl bottle of your favourite whisky
There's no better way to appreciate Scotland's favourite tipple than by trying it yourself! Join this tour and discover the fascinating story of single malt whisky. You'll visit two traditional pubs, tour a brand-new whisky distillery and try not one, not two, but five different kinds of whisky!
The Scottish national drink comes in many forms and vessels, and you're going to learn how the locals drink their whisky on this special, intoxicating tour through Glasgow's west end.
At two of the most important whisky institutions in the city (i.e. pubs!), your hosts will serve two of the finest whiskies from different regions in Scotland.
Then step into a brand-new whisky distillery for a tour, where you'll encounter the craftsmen at work. See them using time-honoured skills and traditional methods to mix up the nation's favourite drink - and take in the views over the River Clyde. There's live footage and various exhibits to help the history sink in!
Finally, try three wee drams from across Scotland in the Tasting Room. Like what you're drinking? You can buy your best-loved whisky and take it home. Bottoms up!
- 2.5-hour whisky walking tour with an English-speaking guide in a small group (max. 10 people)
- Visit of 2 traditional whisky pubs
- Tour of the Clydeside Distillery
- Tasting of 5 different single malt whiskies (1 in each bar + 3 at the tasting room of the Clydeside Distillery)
- Personalised bottle (70cl) of your favourite whisky (available for purchase)
- The group meets inside the Bon Accord Whisky Bar. Show your smartphone ticket to your guide
- The tour starts at 14:30. Make sure to be at the meeting point on time
- The tour will end at about 17:00, at the Clydeside Distillery
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.