- Pay a visit to two of Genoa's most opulent aristocratic residences and Europe's largest aquarium - all in one ticket!
- Wander the beautiful gardens and halls of the Palazzo Reale Genoa and Palazzo Spinola di Pellicceria, be dazzled by a hall of mirrors, and marvel at the paintings in the Spinola gallery
- Meet over 15,000 beautiful sea creatures at the Aquarium of Genoa, including sharks, dolphins, eels, sea lions, and so much more
Not everyone has the luxury of being born as Italian aristocrats in the 17th century. But you can get a taste of their lavish lifestyles with this ticket for the Palazzo Reale Genoa and Palazzo Spinola di Pellicceria. Experience the opulence and see how the famous Savoy and Spinola families lived, marvel at the masterful artworks that decorate the halls, and jot down some interior design tips! Finish off your day at Europe's largest aquarium, and see over 15,000 sea creatures.
Time-travel back to Genoa's Golden Age and visit the home of the Savoy dynasty. Amble about the terraced gardens like a pampered prince, marvel at 17th-century art masterpieces, and take some time for reflection in the magnificent hall of mirrors.
If your appetite for opulence is still not sated, take a leisurely stroll through Genoa's charming old town to Palazzo Spinola di Pellicceria. Home to several royal families, here you can really let your inner art nerd out. Paintings from Anthony van Dyck, Peter Paul Rubens, Luca Cambiaso, Bernardo Strozzi, and other masters line its elegant halls and chambers.
Because no royal outing is complete without seeing some exotic creatures, stroll over to the nearby marina and the Aquarium of Genoa. Take a deep breath and immerse yourself in a world of aquatic wonders.
See menacing sharks, playful dolphins, and belly-flopping sea lions in enormous wall-to-wall gallery tanks. Be dazzled by vibrant shoals of fish, rays, eels, seadragons and more. Plus, meet some land-lubbers from tropical rainforests like boa constrictors, frogs, and beautiful birds.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Aquarium of Genoa
- Skip-the-line entrance to Palazzo Reale
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Spinola Gallery
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions (if selected)
- Free WiFi at the Aquarium of Genoa
At the Aquarium of Genoa, skip the line at the entrance, go to the C-way desk and show your smartphone voucher at the reception desk to receive your paper ticket for all 3 venues.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.