- Enjoy incredible theme park thrills as you learn all about the natural world at the state-of-the-art WILDLANDS
- Travel deep into the heart of the rainforest in Jungola, explore the Serenga desert savannah, and feel the chill at the icy Nortica expedition station!
- See lions, elephants, monkeys, hippos, polar bears, penguins and more – some rides go inside the enclosures, so you can get close to nature like never before
Explore the world at Emmen's own adventure zoo – combining theme park thrills with the wonders of the natural world. Get back to nature as you explore three giant themed areas, each overflowing with exotic animals, interactive experiences, and adrenaline-pumping rides - including the mindblowing Arctic 1 4D!
The tropical Jungola is a lush jungle paradise, where you can climb through trees and meet gibbons and spider monkeys on the dizzying treetop trail. Check out noble elephants and fearsome crocodiles, and see the playful otters frolic in the river.
The desert plains of Serenga are home to lions, giraffes, rhinos, and meerkats – and you can see them all and more on the intrepid safari tour. See the incredible Baboon Arena and discover the secrets of the mysterious Dogon Village.
Finally, chill out in Nortica, which takes you to the polar region to hang out with polar bears and penguins as you learn all about the park's research and conservation work, and experience the mind-blowing Arctic 1 4D ride!
- Entrance to WILDLANDS
- Parking (available close to the park for an extra fee)
Scan your smartphone tickets at the turnstiles.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- By car via A37, N381, N34. Parking spots are available close to the park for a charge. To get to the car park P-Zuid [P-South] of Q-Park, enter the following address into your navigation device: Ermerweg 28, 7812 BG Emmen
- Train to Emmen Train Station + 15 minutes walking or bus from the Train Station to Holdert (3 stops) + 3 minutes walking
- Bus to Emmen, Holdert. On the Qbuzz buses, with any adult traveling with an OV chip card or Eurocard, up to 3 children aged 4-11 can travel for free. Children up to 3 years are always free