- Head to a traditional greyhound race, one of the best and most exciting things to do in Dublin
- Get a free race program and watch the action from the bar or from stadium seats
- Observe the races knowing the animals are protected by the strict government "5 Freedoms" act
Racing in Ireland is taken almost as seriously as whiskey. Now that's serious. With the wellness of the animals a priority at Shelbourne Park, get yourself to the tracks with this ticket, which also gets you a free race program. How much you throw to the dogs is up to you!
Switch out the fiddles and pints on Temple Bar with something a little different in Dublin.
Shelbourne Park is just a 15-minute walk from Dublin city center. To make things even easier there's a free Dublin Coach Shuttle Bus every Friday and Saturday night, meaning a little evening 'flutter' is well within your reach.
Run by the government, Shelbourne Park complies by the "5 Freedoms", meaning the animals come first. In fact, some of the most prestigious fixtures of greyhound racing take place here every year!
- General admission
- Reserved seating
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 15 minutes walking from Dublin City Center
- Dublin Coach provides a free shuttle bus service at 19:00 every Friday and Saturday night between Dublin City Center (Burgh Quay, outside Immigration Office) and Shelbourne Park. Return to the City Center at 22:45