- Get amazing panoramic views of old and new Dubai from the floor-to-ceiling Sky deck windows
- Learn about Dubai's humble past and rapid transformation, with insights on Emirati heritage
- See 3D projections and sound effects that bring the sights, sounds and smells of 'Old Dubai' to life
When it comes to the biggest, the best and the newest, Dubai has it all. For picture-perfect views and a unique look at the glitzy city's past, present, and even future architecture and achievements, step into the UAE's latest cultural landmark (and the world's biggest frame)!
Welcome to the Dubai Frame, a towering structure designed to link the emirate's rich past to its even richer present - and give you a real insight on Emirati heritage.
Step back to a time when Dubai was just a humble fishing village, and find out how it was transformed into the modern metropolis of today.
On the Sky deck level, take a look at Present Dubai with views of 'Old Dubai' to the north, and 'New Dubai' to the south. See the souks, the hotels, palaces and massive malls, and find out which skyscraper is which via special interactive screens, showing information on architecture, economy and infrastructure.
Pass through a swirly patterned tunnel with visual and audio effects and take a look at Future Dubai. There might not be any flying cars in these plans, but this is Dubai. Anything could happen!
- Access to Dubai Frame
- Skip the cash desk line and show your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
At the top of the frame there are some stunning views of old & new Dubai, a very reasonable priced activity.