- Do something different in Delhi and get out of the sun at a fun waxy attraction in a former cinema
- See over 50 lifelike wax figures from sports stars to politicians to actors and Indian historical figures
- Snap cricket legends Kapil Dev and Sachin Tendulkar, as well as David Beckham and Milkha Singh
You could 'wax' lyrical about a lot of things in India, but Madame Tussauds Delhi will give you bonus bragging rights. Hang out with sportsmen, celebs and politicians plus Bollywood and Hollywood heroes!
When they first flung open their doors on London's Baker Street in 1836, the team at Madame Tussauds likely had no clue they'd one day be wowing India with their wax!
Ditch the spice markets, sari shopping and blazing Delhi heat for a moment and get up close and personal with more than 50 celebrities, cricket legends and royalty in a cool former cinema hall. Emphasis on the cool.
Madame Tussauds Delhi also boasts a line-up of Bollywood stars, Indian historical figures, and yet another David Beckham.
There can never be too many of him, amirite ladies?
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds (one-time use only)
- Priority access
Show your smartphone ticket at ticketing window.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Food and drinks, including baby food, aren't allowed in
- No pets or animals allowed, except guide dogs and hearing dogs