- Visit a sacred hillside Inca site in Pisac, a colonial village at the base of an Inca fortress
- Look up at the snow-covered mountains from Ollantaytambo, and see a massive Sun Temple and other impressive ruins
- Shop for handicrafts at Chinchero's market and learn the history of the stunning Sacred Valley from your guide
Travel to Peru's Sacred Valley with a guide and get the lowdown on life in the villages of Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Get up close to ancient Inca archaeological sites, explore ruins, and shop for handicrafts in indigenous markets. A must-do trip from Cusco!
Want some alpaca-wool socks for a loved one? Maybe a sarong featuring an ancient Inca monument? You can most likely find these and more on this fun Sacred Valley day trip.
Join your guide and your team of fellow Andean explorers in Cusco, and head to some of Peru's best-preserved archaeological ruins.
Snap the layered terraces of the Vilcanota River Valley, bursting with native crops. Walk among picturesque mountain scenery and pass through four distinct villages. Each one has its own traditions, vibe, smiley locals and of course... cool things to buy.
See colonial buildings, distinctive architecture, and massive Inca platforms crafted from polished rock. Those guys loved nothing more than creating masterpieces! A not-to-be-missed excursion from Cusco.
- Day trip from Cusco to the Sacred Valley
- Transportation in a tourist-class bus to the Sacred Valley and back to the starting point
- Entrance fee to the Sacred Valley
- Visit of the villages of Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero and their ancient Inca archaeological sites
- Visit of indigenous marketplaces with high-quality alpaca wool products and handicrafts
- Local English and Spanish-speaking guide during the entire experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.