- Embark upon a sightseeing journey into the wild heart of the Peruvian Andes with a roundtrip tour to Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca)
- A friendly local guide will lead you up into the mountain trails, and two hearty meals will keep your strength up during the hike
- Marvel at the unique beauty of Rainbow Mountain's colorful streaks and capture that perfect holiday snap
Rainbow Mountain might sound like an episode of My Little Pony, but this fairy-tale mountain in the Peruvian Andes is very real!
Take your Instagram game to the next level with a guided trek into the wild heart of alpaca country, and see the beautiful hues of Vinicunca's colorful mountainside up close.
A hearty breakfast and a yummy lunch will fuel your wanderlust, as a local guide leads you across rugged valley trails and rocky inclines on a peak sightseeing experience!
- Hike of 3-4 hours from Chilca to the Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca) past picturesque villages, herds of llamas and alpacas, and with magnificent views of the glacier Ausangate
- Plenty of time at the Rainbow Mountain for photos
- Transport from Cusco to Chilca and back
- Breakfast and lunch
- English-speaking guide during the entire experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees (about 10 soles)
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.