- Enjoy a submarine ride in the pristine waters of the second largest coral barrier reef
- See thousands of beautiful fish, sea turtles, and even an ex-US Navy minesweeper shipwreck
- Enjoy a free rum punch with your fellow passengers once you're back on dry shores
Instead of sinking more margaritas in Mexico, sink yourself on this amazing Submarine Expedition. From the windows of Mexico's first submersible for tourists, you'll see fish, reefs and even a US Navy shipwreck!
Hop aboard a very special submarine – Atlantis XII. We can't guarantee it will be yellow (in fact, we're pretty sure it's not), but it will transport you to a wonderful watery world and a thousand colors of the deep blue sea as you peer through its huge round windows.
See the famous Cozumel Wall, an 1800-feet drop-off on the edge of the island of Cozumel. Gaze at tropical fish, lobsters, colorful corals, sponges, and more, and happen upon the storied wreck of the Felipe Xicotencatl.
It first belonged to the U.S. Navy, was then sold to the Mexican Navy and spent almost 40 years on rescue missions and searching for illegal drugs. And then finally, it was sunk on purpose so that it could enhance marine life in the area.
Back on the shore, sip on a free rum punch and plan your next trip to the bottom of the sea! Is there anywhere else as beautiful?
- 2-hour submarine tour
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Foods and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Atlantis Submarines office across the street from the Casa del Mar Hotel, north of the International Pier
- Please arrive on time for your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.